This info is about RiDoc 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall RiDoc 184.108.40.206 from your PCRiman company
. You can read more on Riman company or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to RiDoc 220.127.116.11 at http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
. Usually the RiDoc 18.104.22.168 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall RiDoc 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled RiDoc.exe and its approximative size is 7.01 MB (7352320 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with RiDoc 126.96.36.199. They occupy about 7.17 MB (7518865
bytes) on disk.
- RiDoc.exe (7.01 MB)
- uninst.exe (162.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of RiDoc 184.108.40.206.
RiDoc 220.127.116.11 is an application released by the software company Riman company. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove RiDoc 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RiDoc 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RiDoc 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "RiDoc 188.8.131.52". The RiDoc 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RiDoc 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RiDoc 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RiDoc 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RiDoc 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling RiDoc 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RiDoc 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RiDoc 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RiDoc 18.104.22.168 by Riman company from your PC, nor are we saying that RiDoc 22.214.171.124 by Riman company is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RiDoc 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 02:17:46.143