RiDoc 188.8.131.52 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall RiDoc 184.108.40.206 from your PCRiman company
. You can read more on Riman company or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
if you want to read more on RiDoc 220.127.116.11 on Riman company's page. RiDoc 18.104.22.168 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Riman\RiDoc directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RiDoc 22.214.171.124. RiDoc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.01 MB (7351296 bytes) on disk.
RiDoc 126.96.36.199 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.17 MB (7517841
bytes) on disk:
- RiDoc.exe (7.01 MB)
- uninst.exe (162.64 KB)
The current web page applies to RiDoc 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
RiDoc 220.127.116.11 is a program by the software company Riman company. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall RiDoc 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RiDoc 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RiDoc 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RiDoc 188.8.131.52". The RiDoc 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. When you click RiDoc 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RiDoc 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RiDoc 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RiDoc 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling RiDoc 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RiDoc 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RiDoc 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RiDoc 18.104.22.168 by Riman company from your computer, nor are we saying that RiDoc 22.214.171.124 by Riman company is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RiDoc 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-18 14:01:36.560