This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall RiDoc 22.214.171.124 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall RiDoc 126.96.36.199 from your PCRiman company
. Open here
where you can read more on Riman company. Please open http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
if you want to read more on RiDoc 188.8.131.52 on Riman company's page. Usually the RiDoc 184.108.40.206 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing RiDoc 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. RiDoc.exe is the RiDoc 18.104.22.168's primary executable file and it occupies about 7.01 MB (7351808 bytes) on disk.
RiDoc 22.214.171.124 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.17 MB (7518352
bytes) on disk:
- RiDoc.exe (7.01 MB)
- uninst.exe (162.64 KB)
The current page applies to RiDoc 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
RiDoc 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by the software company Riman company. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove RiDoc 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete RiDoc 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RiDoc 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "RiDoc 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the RiDoc 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RiDoc 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RiDoc 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RiDoc 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RiDoc 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing RiDoc 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RiDoc 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RiDoc 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RiDoc 220.127.116.11 by Riman company from your computer, nor are we saying that RiDoc 18.104.22.168 by Riman company is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RiDoc 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-07 21:49:29.783