You can find below details on how to uninstall RiDoc 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall RiDoc 18.104.22.168 from your computerRiman company
. Take a look here
for more info on Riman company. Please open http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
if you want to read more on RiDoc 22.214.171.124 on Riman company's page. Usually the RiDoc 126.96.36.199 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove RiDoc 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.01 MB (7347200 bytes) on disk and is called RiDoc.exe.
RiDoc 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They take 7.17 MB (7513881
bytes) on disk.
- RiDoc.exe (7.01 MB)
- uninst.exe (162.77 KB)
The current page applies to RiDoc 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
RiDoc 22.214.171.124 is a program offered by Riman company. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove RiDoc 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RiDoc 188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RiDoc 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RiDoc 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the RiDoc 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RiDoc 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RiDoc 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RiDoc 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RiDoc 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling RiDoc 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RiDoc 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RiDoc 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RiDoc 126.96.36.199 by Riman company from your computer, nor are we saying that RiDoc 188.8.131.52 by Riman company is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RiDoc 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-05 19:16:56.220