RiDoc 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RiDoc 188.8.131.52 from your systemRiman company
. More data about Riman company can be seen here
. More details about the app RiDoc 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
. Usually the RiDoc 220.127.116.11 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RiDoc 18.104.22.168. RiDoc.exe is the RiDoc 22.214.171.124's main executable file and it occupies close to 7.00 MB (7343616 bytes) on disk.
RiDoc 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.16 MB (7510297
bytes) on disk.
- RiDoc.exe (7.00 MB)
- uninst.exe (162.77 KB)
This page is about RiDoc 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
RiDoc 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by the software company Riman company. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall RiDoc 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RiDoc 22.214.171.124 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RiDoc 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RiDoc 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the RiDoc 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. After you select RiDoc 220.127.116.11 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RiDoc 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RiDoc 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RiDoc 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing RiDoc 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RiDoc 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RiDoc 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RiDoc 18.104.22.168 by Riman company from your PC, we are not saying that RiDoc 22.214.171.124 by Riman company is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RiDoc 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-27 13:06:33.250