You can find below details on how to uninstall RiDoc 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall RiDoc 220.127.116.11 from your systemRiman company
. You can find out more on Riman company or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to RiDoc 18.104.22.168 at http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
. RiDoc 22.214.171.124 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove RiDoc 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RiDoc 188.8.131.52's main file takes around 6.72 MB (7046144 bytes) and is called RiDoc.exe.
RiDoc 184.108.40.206 is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.87 MB (7204251
bytes) on disk:
- ridoc-patch.exe (53.50 KB)
- RiDoc.exe (6.72 MB)
- uninst.exe (100.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of RiDoc 18.104.22.168.
RiDoc 22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by Riman company. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase RiDoc 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RiDoc 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RiDoc 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "RiDoc 220.127.116.11". The RiDoc 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. When you select RiDoc 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RiDoc 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RiDoc 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RiDoc 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing RiDoc 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RiDoc 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RiDoc 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RiDoc 126.96.36.199 by Riman company from your PC, nor are we saying that RiDoc 188.8.131.52 by Riman company is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RiDoc 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 19:03:26.643