This web page is about RiDoc 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall RiDoc 126.96.36.199 from your systemRiman company
. Take a look here
for more info on Riman company. More information about RiDoc 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
. RiDoc 184.108.40.206 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Riman\RiDoc directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. RiDoc 220.127.116.11's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe. RiDoc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.29 MB (6590976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of RiDoc 18.104.22.168. They take an average of 7.24 MB (7594907
bytes) on disk.
- RiDoc.exe (6.29 MB)
- RiDocOption.exe (879.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (100.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of RiDoc 126.96.36.199.
RiDoc 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by Riman company. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall RiDoc 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RiDoc 220.127.116.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RiDoc 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "RiDoc 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the RiDoc 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. When you click RiDoc 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RiDoc 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RiDoc 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RiDoc 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling RiDoc 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RiDoc 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RiDoc 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RiDoc 184.108.40.206 by Riman company from your computer, nor are we saying that RiDoc 220.127.116.11 by Riman company is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RiDoc 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 09:02:26.970