This web page contains complete information on how to remove RiDoc 2.4 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall RiDoc 2.4 from your computerRiman company
. You can find out more on Riman company or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about RiDoc 2.4 can be found at http://www.riman.ru
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Riman\RiDoc directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing RiDoc 2.4 is C:\Program Files\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. RiDoc 2.4's primary file takes about 4.36 MB (4571648 bytes) and is called RiDoc.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside RiDoc 2.4. They occupy about 4.86 MB (5098235
bytes) on disk.
- RiDoc.exe (4.36 MB)
- RiDocOption.exe (457.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4
of RiDoc 2.4.
RiDoc 2.4 is an application released by Riman company. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase RiDoc 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete RiDoc 2.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RiDoc 2.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RiDoc 2.4". If it exists on your system the RiDoc 2.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RiDoc 2.4 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RiDoc 2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RiDoc 2.4:
- The software company is: http://www.riman.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RiDoc 2.4.
8. After uninstalling RiDoc 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RiDoc 2.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RiDoc 2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove RiDoc 2.4 by Riman company from your PC, nor are we saying that RiDoc 2.4 by Riman company is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RiDoc 2.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 17:03:51.397