This info is about Rhythmustrainer 3.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Rhythmustrainer 3.0 from your PCMidimaster
. Further information on Midimaster can be found here
. More information about the app Rhythmustrainer 3.0 can be found at http://www.midimaster.de
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Midimaster\Rhythmustrainer folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Rhythmustrainer 3.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Midimaster\Rhythmustrainer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled rhythmustrainer.exe and occupies 2.05 MB (2146304 bytes).
Rhythmustrainer 3.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.71 MB (2837785
bytes) on disk:
- rhythmustrainer.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This info is about Rhythmustrainer 3.0 version 3.0
Rhythmustrainer 3.0 is an application marketed by Midimaster. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Rhythmustrainer 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Rhythmustrainer 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rhythmustrainer 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rhythmustrainer 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Rhythmustrainer 3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rhythmustrainer 3.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rhythmustrainer 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rhythmustrainer 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.midimaster.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Midimaster\Rhythmustrainer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rhythmustrainer 3.0.
8. After removing Rhythmustrainer 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rhythmustrainer 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rhythmustrainer 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rhythmustrainer 3.0 by Midimaster from your computer, we are not saying that Rhythmustrainer 3.0 by Midimaster is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rhythmustrainer 3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-03 17:44:33.010