Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4
Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 from your PCRezolude4
. You can find out more on Rezolude4 or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.rezolude4.com/
if you want to read more on Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 on Rezolude4's web page. Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Rezolude4\Image Resizer folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 is "C:\Program Files\Rezolude4\Image Resizer\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Rez4Resizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4. They take about 879.34 KB (900442
bytes) on disk.
- Rez4Resizer.exe (200.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 version 41.2.4
Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 is a program marketed by Rezolude4. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4". The Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rezolude4.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rezolude4\Image Resizer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4.
8. After removing Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 by Rezolude4 from your PC, we are not saying that Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 by Rezolude4 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rez4 Resizer v1.2.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:03:08.777