Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32
Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 from your systemReyhoon
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Reyhoon. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Reyhoon Merchant App folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Reyhoon Merchant App\Uninstall Reyhoon Merchant App.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Reyhoon Merchant App.exe and it has a size of 54.83 MB (57490944 bytes).
Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 55.82 MB (58532002
bytes) on disk.
- Reyhoon Merchant App.exe (54.83 MB)
- Uninstall Reyhoon Merchant App.exe (479.98 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- mpg123.exe (431.68 KB)
This page is about Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 version 0.0.32
Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 is an application by Reyhoon. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 or simply click the Search field and type in "Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32". If it is installed on your PC the Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32.
8. After uninstalling Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 by Reyhoon from your computer, we are not saying that Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 by Reyhoon is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Reyhoon Merchant App 0.0.32 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 00:24:44.323