Rex Rocket is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rex Rocket from your PCCastle Pixel, LLC.
. Take a look here
for more information on Castle Pixel, LLC.. Click on http://www.castlepixel.com/rexrocket
to get more information about Rex Rocket on Castle Pixel, LLC.'s website. Rex Rocket is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rex Rocket directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Rex Rocket's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Rex Rocket.exe and its approximative size is 4.13 MB (4326400 bytes).
Rex Rocket contains of the executables below. They take 52.73 MB (55293832
bytes) on disk.
- Rex Rocket.exe (4.13 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
Rex Rocket is an application by Castle Pixel, LLC.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Rex Rocket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Rex Rocket from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rex Rocket or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rex Rocket". If it exists on your system the Rex Rocket app will be found very quickly. After you click Rex Rocket in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rex Rocket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rex Rocket:
- The publisher is: http://www.castlepixel.com/rexrocket
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rex Rocket.
8. After removing Rex Rocket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rex Rocket which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rex Rocket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rex Rocket by Castle Pixel, LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that Rex Rocket by Castle Pixel, LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rex Rocket supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 02:34:15.210