Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1
This page is about Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 from your computerl-rePack®
. More information on l-rePack® can be found here
. More data about the app Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 can be seen at http://www.revouninstaller.com/
. Usually the Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Revo Uninstaller Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 is C:\Program Files\Revo Uninstaller Pro\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named RevoUninPro.exe and its approximative size is 12.65 MB (13269560 bytes).
Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 23.23 MB (24362303
bytes) on disk.
- RevoAppBar.exe (2.77 MB)
- RevoCmd.exe (74.95 KB)
- RevoUninPro.exe (12.65 MB)
- ruplp.exe (6.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (938.66 KB)
This web page is about Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 version 3.1.1
Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 is an application marketed by the software company l-rePack®. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1". The Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.revouninstaller.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Revo Uninstaller Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1.
8. After uninstalling Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 by l-rePack® from your computer, we are not saying that Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 by l-rePack® is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 07:45:17.630