Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1 from your computerDR.Ahmed Saker
. More information on DR.Ahmed Saker can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named RevoUninPro.exe and its approximative size is 14.40 MB (15104608 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1. They take 17.70 MB (18561431
bytes) on disk.
- RevoAppBar.exe (2.24 MB)
- RevoCmd.exe (74.95 KB)
- RevoUninPro.exe (14.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1,009.87 KB)
The current page applies to Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1 version 2.5.1
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1.Folders left behind when you uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\data\cachedata.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\RUPBackUpData.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\RUPLogsData.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\Revo Uninstaller Pro.ico
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Revo Uninstaller Pro_is1
Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1 is a program offered by the software company DR.Ahmed Saker. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1 app will be found automatically. When you select Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1.
8. After removing Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1 by DR.Ahmed Saker from your computer, we are not saying that Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1 by DR.Ahmed Saker is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 12:55:23.833