Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 from your systemVS Revo Group, Ltd.
. More info about VS Revo Group, Ltd. can be seen here
. More information about Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 can be found at http://www.revouninstaller.com/
. Usually the Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files\RevoUninstallerPro directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 is C:\Program Files\RevoUninstallerPro\unins000.exe. Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5's primary file takes around 10.36 MB (10858432 bytes) and is called RevoUninPro.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5. They take 24.23 MB (25410807
bytes) on disk.
- RevoAppBar.exe (2.24 MB)
- RevoCmd.exe (74.95 KB)
- RevoUninPro.exe (10.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.5
of Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5.
If planning to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5:
- C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\lang\arabic.ini
- C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\lang\armenian.ini
- C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\lang\bulgarian.ini
- C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\lang\czech.ini
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\RevoUninPro.exe
Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 is an application marketed by the software company VS Revo Group, Ltd.. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5". If it is installed on your PC the Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.revouninstaller.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RevoUninstallerPro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5.
8. After removing Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 by VS Revo Group, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 by VS Revo Group, Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:26:51.830