Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5
This page contains complete information on how to remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 from your computerVS Revo Group, Ltd.
. Further information on VS Revo Group, Ltd. can be found here
. You can read more about on Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 at http://www.revouninstaller.com/
. Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 is C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled RevoUninPro.exe and it has a size of 12.56 MB (13169688 bytes).
Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.66 MB (17468717
bytes) on disk.
- RevoAppBar.exe (2.80 MB)
- RevoCmd.exe (79.45 KB)
- RevoUninPro.exe (12.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 version 2.0.5
Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 is an application by the software company VS Revo Group, Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5". If it exists on your system the Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 program will be found very quickly. After you select Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.revouninstaller.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5.
8. After removing Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 by VS Revo Group, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 by VS Revo Group, Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.0.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 20:03:27.307