Revo Uninstaller Pro
This web page is about Revo Uninstaller Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro from your computerVS Revo Group, Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on VS Revo Group, Ltd.. Detailed information about Revo Uninstaller Pro can be found at http://www.revouninstallerpro.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Revo Uninstaller Pro. Revo Uninstaller Pro's primary file takes around 13.03 MB (13666848 bytes) and is named RevoUninPro.exe.
The following executables are contained in Revo Uninstaller Pro. They take 23.92 MB (25080369
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- RevoUninPro.exe (13.03 MB)
- RevoCmd.exe (74.95 KB)
- RevoAppBar.exe (2.76 MB)
- ruplp.exe (6.82 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.6
of Revo Uninstaller Pro. Click on the links below for other Revo Uninstaller Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Revo Uninstaller Pro is an application released by VS Revo Group, Ltd.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Revo Uninstaller Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Revo Uninstaller Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Revo Uninstaller Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Revo Uninstaller Pro in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Revo Uninstaller Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revo Uninstaller Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.revouninstallerpro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revo Uninstaller Pro.
8. After removing Revo Uninstaller Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revo Uninstaller Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revo Uninstaller Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revo Uninstaller Pro by VS Revo Group, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Revo Uninstaller Pro by VS Revo Group, Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revo Uninstaller Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:32:08.830