Reverse Expand is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Reverse Expand from your PCReverse Expand
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Reverse Expand. Usually the Reverse Expand program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\158ACBD8-1446914594-1520-0304-140451000000 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Reverse Expand is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\158ACBD8-1446914594-1520-0304-140451000000\Uninstall.exe. pnsa5765.exe is the Reverse Expand's primary executable file and it takes around 118.42 KB (121263 bytes) on disk.
Reverse Expand contains of the executables below. They take 310.60 KB (318051
bytes) on disk.
- pnsa5765.exe (118.42 KB)
- rnsa5763.exe (143.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (49.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Reverse Expand.
Reverse Expand is an application released by Reverse Expand. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Reverse Expand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Reverse Expand with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Reverse Expand or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reverse Expand". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Expand program will be found automatically. When you click Reverse Expand in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Reverse Expand, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Reverse Expand.
8. After removing Reverse Expand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Expand which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Expand with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Reverse Expand by Reverse Expand from your computer, we are not saying that Reverse Expand by Reverse Expand is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Expand in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 15:46:44.210