Revere Gaming 1.00
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Revere Gaming 1.00 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Revere Gaming 1.00 from your systemRevere Client
. You can find out more on Revere Client or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Revere Gaming 1.00 can be seen at http://reveregaming.site
. Revere Gaming 1.00 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Revere Client\Revere Gaming directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Revere Gaming 1.00's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Revere Client\Revere Gaming\Uninstall.exe. Revere Gaming 1.00's primary file takes around 690.50 KB (707072 bytes) and is named Updater.EXE.
The executable files below are installed together with Revere Gaming 1.00. They take about 7.86 MB (8240525
bytes) on disk.
- MiniA.exe (5.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (128.48 KB)
- Updater.EXE (690.50 KB)
- ahnrpt.exe (1.92 MB)
- hslogmgr.exe (115.75 KB)
The current web page applies to Revere Gaming 1.00 version 1.00
Revere Gaming 1.00 is an application by the software company Revere Client. Some users try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Revere Gaming 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Revere Gaming 1.00 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revere Gaming 1.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revere Gaming 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the Revere Gaming 1.00 app will be found automatically. After you select Revere Gaming 1.00 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Revere Gaming 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revere Gaming 1.00:
- The software company is: http://reveregaming.site
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Revere Client\Revere Gaming\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revere Gaming 1.00.
8. After uninstalling Revere Gaming 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Revere Gaming 1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revere Gaming 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revere Gaming 1.00 by Revere Client from your computer, nor are we saying that Revere Gaming 1.00 by Revere Client is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revere Gaming 1.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 06:33:01.237