This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Revelation for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. The application is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and it has a size of 6.41 MB (6717392 bytes).
Revelation is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.94 MB (7275376
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.41 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
This info is about Revelation version 1.19
only. For other Revelation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Revelation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Revelation in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-17 19:42:12.723