Revelation is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Revelation from your PCMY.GAMES
. Further information on MY.GAMES can be seen here
. Please follow https://support.my.games/ro_ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on MY.GAMES's page. Revelation is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 9.82 MB (10301024 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter.exe.
Revelation contains of the executables below. They take 13.51 MB (14164264
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.10 MB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.344
only. You can find below info on other releases of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application released by MY.GAMES. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation app will be found very quickly. When you select Revelation in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://support.my.games/ro_ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by MY.GAMES from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by MY.GAMES is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 11:52:35.110