Revelation is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Revelation from your systemMY.GAMES
. Further information on MY.GAMES can be seen here
. Please follow https://support.my.games/ro_ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on MY.GAMES's page. Revelation is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 9.82 MB (10301024 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter.exe.
Revelation contains of the executables below. They take 13.51 MB (14164264
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.10 MB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.344
Revelation is a program by the software company MY.GAMES. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Revelation in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://support.my.games/ro_ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by MY.GAMES from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by MY.GAMES is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 11:52:35.110