This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Revelation Online for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Revelation Online from your systemMy.com B.V.
. Check out here
for more details on My.com B.V.. Further information about Revelation Online can be found at https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation Online is commonly set up in the C:\MyGames\Revelation Online directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Revelation Online is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled MyComGames.exe and it has a size of 5.81 MB (6090552 bytes).
The executables below are part of Revelation Online. They occupy about 6.11 MB (6402160
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (304.30 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (5.81 MB)
This data is about Revelation Online version 1.80
alone. You can find below a few links to other Revelation Online versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Revelation Online you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Revelation Online:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Revelation Online when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\ektog\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\My.com Games\Revelation Online
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\ektog\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\My.com Games\Revelation Online\Revelation Online.url
- C:\Users\ektog\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\My.com Games\Revelation Online\Uninstall Revelation Online.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Revelation Online
Revelation Online is an application released by My.com B.V.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Revelation Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Revelation Online from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation Online or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation Online". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation Online program will be found automatically. When you select Revelation Online in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Revelation Online, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation Online:
- The publisher is: https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation Online.
8. After removing Revelation Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation Online which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation Online with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation Online by My.com B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation Online by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation Online supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 00:01:36.413