Revelation is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More info about the application Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
. Revelation is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Revelation's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 6.36 MB (6666656 bytes) on disk.
Revelation contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.89 MB (7224640
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.36 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.75
of Revelation. You can find here a few links to other Revelation releases:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Revelation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Revelation in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-18 16:35:18.753