You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Reveal 2.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Reveal 2.0 from your computerTri-M Systems Inc.
. Additional info about Tri-M Systems Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about related to Reveal 2.0 at http://www.tri-m.ca
. Usually the Reveal 2.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Reveal folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Reveal 2.0 is "D:\Program Files\Reveal\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 4.04 MB (4239463 bytes) on disk and is labeled Reveal.exe.
Reveal 2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 4.11 MB (4312139
bytes) on disk.
- Reveal.exe (4.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (70.97 KB)
The current page applies to Reveal 2.0 version 2.0
Reveal 2.0 is an application marketed by the software company Tri-M Systems Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Reveal 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Reveal 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Reveal 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Reveal 2.0". If it exists on your system the Reveal 2.0 program will be found automatically. After you click Reveal 2.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Reveal 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reveal 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tri-m.ca
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files\Reveal\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reveal 2.0.
8. After removing Reveal 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Reveal 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reveal 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Reveal 2.0 by Tri-M Systems Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Reveal 2.0 by Tri-M Systems Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reveal 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:07:12.103