Return to Castle Wolfenstein
You can find below details on how to uninstall Return to Castle Wolfenstein for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Return to Castle Wolfenstein from your systemR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more facts about Return to Castle Wolfenstein on R.G. Mechanics, spider91's website. Return to Castle Wolfenstein is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Return to Castle Wolfenstein directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Return to Castle Wolfenstein is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Return to Castle Wolfenstein\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Return to Castle Wolfenstein's main file takes around 927.34 KB (949601 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Return to Castle Wolfenstein. They take 927.34 KB (949601
bytes) on disk.
Return to Castle Wolfenstein is an application offered by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Return to Castle Wolfenstein is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Return to Castle Wolfenstein from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Return to Castle Wolfenstein or simply activate the Search field and type in "Return to Castle Wolfenstein". If it exists on your system the Return to Castle Wolfenstein application will be found automatically. When you click Return to Castle Wolfenstein in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Return to Castle Wolfenstein, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Return to Castle Wolfenstein:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Return to Castle Wolfenstein\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
8. After removing Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Return to Castle Wolfenstein which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Return to Castle Wolfenstein using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Return to Castle Wolfenstein by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, we are not saying that Return to Castle Wolfenstein by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Return to Castle Wolfenstein supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:36:46.090