Return to Castle Wolfenstein
You can find below details on how to uninstall Return to Castle Wolfenstein for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Return to Castle Wolfenstein from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more facts about Return to Castle Wolfenstein on R.G. Mechanics, spider91's website. Return to Castle Wolfenstein is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Return to Castle Wolfenstein directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Return to Castle Wolfenstein is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Return to Castle Wolfenstein\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Return to Castle Wolfenstein's main file takes around 927.34 KB (949601 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Return to Castle Wolfenstein. They take 927.34 KB (949601
bytes) on disk.
Return to Castle Wolfenstein has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files_Return to Castle Wolfenstein_WolfSP_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Return to Castle Wolfenstein\Uninstall\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\[R.G. Mechanics] Return to Castle Wolfenstein.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition PC [ResourceRG Games by KloWn].torrent
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Activision\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Game of The Year Edition
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Return to Castle Wolfenstein_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Return to Castle Wolfenstein is an application by R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Return to Castle Wolfenstein is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Return to Castle Wolfenstein from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Return to Castle Wolfenstein or simply click the Search feature and type in "Return to Castle Wolfenstein". If it exists on your system the Return to Castle Wolfenstein program will be found very quickly. After you select Return to Castle Wolfenstein in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Return to Castle Wolfenstein, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Return to Castle Wolfenstein:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Return to Castle Wolfenstein\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
8. After removing Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Return to Castle Wolfenstein which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Return to Castle Wolfenstein using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Return to Castle Wolfenstein by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, nor are we saying that Return to Castle Wolfenstein by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Return to Castle Wolfenstein in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:36:46.090