Return Settings is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Return Settings from your PCReturn Settings
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Return Settings. Usually the Return Settings program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\00000000-1428577492-0000-0000-00241DF1740C folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\00000000-1428577492-0000-0000-00241DF1740C\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Return Settings. ansv1846.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.88 MB (1966080 bytes) on disk.
Return Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.07 MB (2167024
bytes) on disk.
- ansv1846.exe (1.88 MB)
- rnsv3144.exe (113.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (82.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Return Settings.
Return Settings is an application released by the software company Return Settings. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Return Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Return Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Return Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "Return Settings". If it exists on your system the Return Settings application will be found very quickly. When you select Return Settings in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Return Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Return Settings.
8. After uninstalling Return Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Return Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Return Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Return Settings by Return Settings from your PC, we are not saying that Return Settings by Return Settings is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Return Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:06:49.983