RetroArch 1.7.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall RetroArch 1.7.4 from your PClibretro
. More info about libretro can be read here
. You can get more details about RetroArch 1.7.4 at http://www.retroarch.com/
. Usually the RetroArch 1.7.4 application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RetroArch directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RetroArch\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RetroArch 1.7.4. retroarch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.40 MB (9851904 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in RetroArch 1.7.4. They take 136.35 MB (142970620
bytes) on disk.
- retroarch.exe (9.40 MB)
- retroarch_debug.exe (126.90 MB)
- uninst.exe (52.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.4
of RetroArch 1.7.4.
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove RetroArch 1.7.4 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall RetroArch 1.7.4:
The files below remain on your disk by RetroArch 1.7.4 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RetroArch
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RetroArch\RetroArch (log to file).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RetroArch\RetroArch Data Folder.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RetroArch\RetroArch Website.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RetroArch\RetroArch.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RetroArch\Uninstall RetroArch.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Emulators\RetroArch\retroarch.exe.FriendlyAppName
RetroArch 1.7.4 is an application by libretro. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase RetroArch 1.7.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RetroArch 1.7.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RetroArch 1.7.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RetroArch 1.7.4". The RetroArch 1.7.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RetroArch 1.7.4 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RetroArch 1.7.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RetroArch 1.7.4:
- The software company is: http://www.retroarch.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RetroArch\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RetroArch 1.7.4.
8. After uninstalling RetroArch 1.7.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RetroArch 1.7.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RetroArch 1.7.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RetroArch 1.7.4 by libretro from your PC, we are not saying that RetroArch 1.7.4 by libretro is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RetroArch 1.7.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 20:12:22.540