Retro'Cd is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Retro'Cd from your PCNeofreeware
. Go over here
for more details on Neofreeware. Usually the Retro'Cd application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Retro'Cd directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Retro'Cd is C:\Program Files (x86)\Retro'Cd\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Retrocd.exe and its approximative size is 5.91 MB (6194176 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Retro'Cd. They occupy 7.42 MB (7778304
bytes) on disk.
- Retrocd.exe (5.91 MB)
- Uninst.exe (1.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Retro'Cd. You can find here a few links to other Retro'Cd versions:
Retro'Cd is a program marketed by Neofreeware. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Retro'Cd is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Retro'Cd from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Retro'Cd or simply click the Search feature and type in "Retro'Cd". If it exists on your system the Retro'Cd program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Retro'Cd in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Retro'Cd, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Retro'Cd.
8. After removing Retro'Cd, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Retro'Cd which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Retro'Cd with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Retro'Cd by Neofreeware from your computer, nor are we saying that Retro'Cd by Neofreeware is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Retro'Cd in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-12 11:23:39.220