RetailMeNot is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall RetailMeNot from your systemPokki
. More information on Pokki can be found here
. RetailMeNot is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RetailMeNot. RetailMeNot's main file takes around 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) and is named ServiceHostApp.exe.
RetailMeNot contains of the executables below. They take 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168838
Many files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove RetailMeNot from your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RetailMeNot.lnk
RetailMeNot is an application offered by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall RetailMeNot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RetailMeNot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RetailMeNot or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RetailMeNot". If it is installed on your PC the RetailMeNot program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click RetailMeNot in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RetailMeNot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RetailMeNot.
8. After uninstalling RetailMeNot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RetailMeNot that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RetailMeNot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RetailMeNot by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that RetailMeNot by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RetailMeNot in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:58:18.140