This info is about RetailBaseAppTestingTool for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall RetailBaseAppTestingTool from your PCIngenico
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Ingenico. More information about the application RetailBaseAppTestingTool can be seen at http://ingenico.us.com
. RetailBaseAppTestingTool is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ingenico\RetailBaseAppTestingTool folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall RetailBaseAppTestingTool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ingenico\RetailBaseAppTestingTool\_RetailBaseAppTestingTool_installation\Change RetailBaseAppTestingTool Installation.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.63 MB (2753536 bytes) on disk and is titled RetailBaseAppTestingTool.exe.
RetailBaseAppTestingTool installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.89 MB (5129120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RetailBaseAppTestingTool.exe (2.63 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (171.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
- Change RetailBaseAppTestingTool Installation.exe (537.00 KB)
- invoker.exe (68.25 KB)
- remove.exe (191.46 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (103.25 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (92.75 KB)
This info is about RetailBaseAppTestingTool version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other RetailBaseAppTestingTool versions:
RetailBaseAppTestingTool is a program offered by Ingenico. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall RetailBaseAppTestingTool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RetailBaseAppTestingTool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RetailBaseAppTestingTool or simply click the Search field and type in "RetailBaseAppTestingTool". If it is installed on your PC the RetailBaseAppTestingTool app will be found very quickly. When you click RetailBaseAppTestingTool in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RetailBaseAppTestingTool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RetailBaseAppTestingTool:
- The web site of the program is: http://ingenico.us.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ingenico\RetailBaseAppTestingTool\_RetailBaseAppTestingTool_installation\Change RetailBaseAppTestingTool Installation.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RetailBaseAppTestingTool.
8. After removing RetailBaseAppTestingTool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RetailBaseAppTestingTool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RetailBaseAppTestingTool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RetailBaseAppTestingTool by Ingenico from your PC, nor are we saying that RetailBaseAppTestingTool by Ingenico is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RetailBaseAppTestingTool in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 10:40:17.720