Retail Management POS
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Retail Management POS for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Retail Management POS from your computerCNG
. Go over here
where you can get more info on CNG. Please open http://cngpr.com/POS/home.shtml
if you want to read more on Retail Management POS on CNG's web page. Retail Management POS is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Retail Management POS folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Retail Management POS is C:\Program Files (x86)\Retail Management POS\unins000.exe. POS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.59 MB (6911488 bytes) on disk.
Retail Management POS contains of the executables below. They take 102.34 MB (107312085
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AliIM2015_ATM(8.10.02E).exe (55.66 MB)
- Amazon.exe (15.50 KB)
- FreeVK.exe (204.82 KB)
- mp4toavi_setup-52384997.exe (73.98 KB)
- POS.exe (6.59 MB)
- POSsetup04024509.exe (4.09 MB)
- RMSPOS.exe (2.43 MB)
- trade manager.exe (30.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
Retail Management POS is a program offered by the software company CNG. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Retail Management POS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Retail Management POS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Retail Management POS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Retail Management POS". If it exists on your system the Retail Management POS app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Retail Management POS in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Retail Management POS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Retail Management POS:
- The web site of the application is: http://cngpr.com/POS/home.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Retail Management POS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Retail Management POS.
8. After uninstalling Retail Management POS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Retail Management POS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Retail Management POS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Retail Management POS by CNG from your computer, nor are we saying that Retail Management POS by CNG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Retail Management POS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 19:03:31.677