You can find below detailed information on how to remove Resume for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Resume from your systemDeyhim
. You can read more on Deyhim or check for application updates here
. Resume is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Resume directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Resume by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\WINDOWS\Resume\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Resume\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Resume.exe is the Resume's primary executable file and it occupies around 7.41 MB (7774920 bytes) on disk.
Resume is composed of the following executables which take 28.81 MB (30210178
bytes) on disk:
- DAYHIM.exe (6.94 MB)
- DEYHIM.exe (7.24 MB)
- Resume.exe (7.41 MB)
- Resume.exe (7.15 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.85 KB)
Resume is a program released by the software company Deyhim. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Resume is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Resume from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Resume or simply activate the Search field and type in "Resume". The Resume program will be found automatically. After you click Resume in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Resume, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Resume.
8. After uninstalling Resume, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Resume which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Resume using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Resume by Deyhim from your PC, nor are we saying that Resume by Deyhim is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Resume in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:07:08.650