This web page is about Restoro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Restoro from your PCRestoro
. You can read more on Restoro or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.restoro.com
if you want to read more on Restoro on Restoro's website. Restoro is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Restoro directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Restoro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Restoro\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Restoro's main file takes about 911.69 KB (933568 bytes) and its name is Restoro.exe.
Restoro contains of the executables below. They occupy 39.71 MB (41639632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (104.00 KB)
- Restoro.exe (911.69 KB)
- RestoroAM.exe (1.87 MB)
- RestoroMain.exe (5.99 MB)
- RestoroSafeMode.exe (578.36 KB)
- TechSupportApp.exe (5.27 MB)
- uninst.exe (933.69 KB)
- RestoroProtection.exe (6.73 MB)
- RestoroScanner.exe (6.78 MB)
- RestoroService.exe (6.30 MB)
- RestoroUI.exe (3.71 MB)
- RestoroUpdater.exe (602.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Restoro. For other Restoro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Restoro is a program marketed by Restoro. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Restoro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Restoro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Restoro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Restoro". If it is installed on your PC the Restoro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Restoro in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Restoro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Restoro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.restoro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Restoro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Restoro.
8. After uninstalling Restoro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Restoro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Restoro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Restoro by Restoro from your PC, nor are we saying that Restoro by Restoro is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Restoro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 15:42:57.937