RestoreIT 2013 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall RestoreIT 2013 from your PCFarStone Software, Inc.
. Further information on FarStone Software, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the application RestoreIT 2013 can be found at www.farstone.com
. Usually the RestoreIT 2013 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RestoreIT 2013 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling RestoreIT 2013 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RestoreIT 2013\UnInstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. RestoreIT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 216.74 KB (221944 bytes) on disk.
RestoreIT 2013 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.61 MB (2738168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UnInstall.exe (64.70 KB)
- bcdedit.exe (328.70 KB)
- bootsect.exe (94.20 KB)
- FsLoader.exe (132.70 KB)
- InitFs.exe (144.83 KB)
- LoadUac.exe (64.70 KB)
- Logon_64.exe (217.20 KB)
- OemTool.exe (236.70 KB)
- ReinitVP.exe (28.77 KB)
- RestoreIT.exe (216.74 KB)
- RitAlert.exe (377.70 KB)
- RitAspServer.exe (184.77 KB)
- RitRunError.exe (336.70 KB)
- VBPTask.exe (100.77 KB)
- VPCrtor.exe (144.80 KB)
The current web page applies to RestoreIT 2013 version 2013
RestoreIT 2013 is an application released by FarStone Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall RestoreIT 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RestoreIT 2013 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RestoreIT 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RestoreIT 2013". If it exists on your system the RestoreIT 2013 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RestoreIT 2013 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RestoreIT 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RestoreIT 2013:
- The software company is: www.farstone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RestoreIT 2013\UnInstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RestoreIT 2013.
8. After uninstalling RestoreIT 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RestoreIT 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RestoreIT 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RestoreIT 2013 by FarStone Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that RestoreIT 2013 by FarStone Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RestoreIT 2013 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-11 17:13:55.487