This web page is about Restorator for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Restorator from your computerbome.com
. Further information on bome.com can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Restorator directory (same installation drive as Windows). Restorator's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Restorator\unins000.exe. Restorator's primary file takes around 2.16 MB (2260992 bytes) and is named Restorator.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Restorator. They take 3.47 MB (3634555
bytes) on disk.
- Restorator.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2067
Restorator is a program released by bome.com. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Restorator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Restorator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Restorator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Restorator". If it is installed on your PC the Restorator application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Restorator in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Restorator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Restorator.
8. After removing Restorator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Restorator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Restorator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Restorator by bome.com from your computer, we are not saying that Restorator by bome.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Restorator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 15:16:56.380