Ressourcer for Windows Mobile
You can find below details on how to remove Ressourcer for Windows Mobile for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Ressourcer for Windows Mobile from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Ressourcer for Windows Mobile\Windows Mobile Device Handbook\Bin folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Ressourcer for Windows Mobile's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ressourcer for Windows Mobile\Windows Mobile Device Handbook\Bin\DHUninstall.exe. Ressourcer for Windows Mobile's primary file takes about 1.31 MB (1376256 bytes) and is called DeviceHandbook.exe.
Ressourcer for Windows Mobile contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.74 MB (1820056
bytes) on disk.
- DeviceHandbook.exe (1.31 MB)
- DHUninstall.exe (433.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Ressourcer for Windows Mobile version 1.0
Ressourcer for Windows Mobile is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Ressourcer for Windows Mobile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ressourcer for Windows Mobile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ressourcer for Windows Mobile or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ressourcer for Windows Mobile". If it exists on your system the Ressourcer for Windows Mobile application will be found automatically. After you select Ressourcer for Windows Mobile in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ressourcer for Windows Mobile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ressourcer for Windows Mobile.
8. After removing Ressourcer for Windows Mobile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ressourcer for Windows Mobile that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ressourcer for Windows Mobile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ressourcer for Windows Mobile by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Ressourcer for Windows Mobile by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ressourcer for Windows Mobile supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:36:08.960