This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Respaldo Cloud for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Respaldo Cloud from your computerBackupAgent BV
. More information on BackupAgent BV can be found here
. Click on http://www.respaldocloud.com
to get more data about Respaldo Cloud on BackupAgent BV's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Respaldo Cloud folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Respaldo Cloud is C:\Program Files\Respaldo Cloud\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named OnlineBackupClient.exe and its approximative size is 719.03 KB (736288 bytes).
Respaldo Cloud contains of the executables below. They take 2.00 MB (2094616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudBackup.Console.exe (35.03 KB)
- DotNetChecker.exe (91.03 KB)
- OnlineBackupClient.exe (719.03 KB)
- OnlineBackupService.exe (43.03 KB)
- ServiceStopper.exe (27.03 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5285
of Respaldo Cloud.
Respaldo Cloud is an application released by BackupAgent BV. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Respaldo Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Respaldo Cloud from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Respaldo Cloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "Respaldo Cloud". If it is installed on your PC the Respaldo Cloud program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Respaldo Cloud in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Respaldo Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Respaldo Cloud:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.respaldocloud.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Respaldo Cloud\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Respaldo Cloud.
8. After removing Respaldo Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Respaldo Cloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Respaldo Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Respaldo Cloud by BackupAgent BV from your computer, we are not saying that Respaldo Cloud by BackupAgent BV is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Respaldo Cloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 09:45:37.657