Resource Tuner 2.03
Resource Tuner 2.03 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Resource Tuner 2.03 from your PCHeaventools Software
. You can read more on Heaventools Software or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Resource Tuner 2.03 can be found at http://www.heaventools.com
. Usually the Resource Tuner 2.03 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Resource Tuner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Resource Tuner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Resource Tuner 2.03. The application's main executable file occupies 4.48 MB (4700672 bytes) on disk and is named restuner.exe.
The following executables are contained in Resource Tuner 2.03. They occupy 5.64 MB (5917463
bytes) on disk.
- restuner.exe (4.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This page is about Resource Tuner 2.03 version 2.03
Resource Tuner 2.03 is an application marketed by the software company Heaventools Software. Some people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Resource Tuner 2.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Resource Tuner 2.03 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Resource Tuner 2.03 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Resource Tuner 2.03". If it exists on your system the Resource Tuner 2.03 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Resource Tuner 2.03 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Resource Tuner 2.03, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resource Tuner 2.03:
- The software company is: http://www.heaventools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Resource Tuner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Resource Tuner 2.03.
8. After removing Resource Tuner 2.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Resource Tuner 2.03 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Resource Tuner 2.03 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Resource Tuner 2.03 by Heaventools Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Resource Tuner 2.03 by Heaventools Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Resource Tuner 2.03 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 03:59:12.873