Resource Tuner 2.00
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Resource Tuner 2.00 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Resource Tuner 2.00 from your systemHeaventools Software
. Check out here
for more info on Heaventools Software. You can see more info related to Resource Tuner 2.00 at http://www.heaventools.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Resource Tuner folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Resource Tuner 2.00 is C:\Program Files\Resource Tuner\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. restuner.exe is the Resource Tuner 2.00's primary executable file and it takes about 4.41 MB (4628992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Resource Tuner 2.00. They occupy about 5.56 MB (5834215
bytes) on disk.
- restuner.exe (4.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about Resource Tuner 2.00 version 2.00
Resource Tuner 2.00 is a program released by Heaventools Software. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Resource Tuner 2.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Resource Tuner 2.00 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Resource Tuner 2.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Resource Tuner 2.00". The Resource Tuner 2.00 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Resource Tuner 2.00 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Resource Tuner 2.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resource Tuner 2.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.heaventools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Resource Tuner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Resource Tuner 2.00.
8. After uninstalling Resource Tuner 2.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Resource Tuner 2.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Resource Tuner 2.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Resource Tuner 2.00 by Heaventools Software from your computer, we are not saying that Resource Tuner 2.00 by Heaventools Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Resource Tuner 2.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:19:07.927