Resource Tuner 1.99 R5
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 from your PCHeaventools Software
. You can find out more on Heaventools Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 at http://www.heaventools.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Resource Tuner folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Resource Tuner 1.99 R5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Resource Tuner\unins000.exe. Resource Tuner 1.99 R5's primary file takes around 2.03 MB (2128632 bytes) and its name is restuner.exe.
The executables below are part of Resource Tuner 1.99 R5. They occupy about 2.71 MB (2845455
bytes) on disk.
- restuner.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.02 KB)
The current web page applies to Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 version 1.99.5
Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 is an application marketed by Heaventools Software. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Resource Tuner 1.99 R5". If it exists on your system the Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Resource Tuner 1.99 R5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resource Tuner 1.99 R5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.heaventools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Resource Tuner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Resource Tuner 1.99 R5.
8. After removing Resource Tuner 1.99 R5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 by Heaventools Software from your computer, we are not saying that Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 by Heaventools Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-03 11:22:58.457