Resource Tuner 1.99 R4
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 from your PCHeaventools Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Heaventools Software. You can see more info on Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 at http://www.heaventools.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Resource Tuner folder (same installation drive as Windows). Resource Tuner 1.99 R4's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Resource Tuner\unins000.exe". restuner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.03 MB (2129144 bytes) on disk.
Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 contains of the executables below. They take 2.71 MB (2845305
bytes) on disk.
- restuner.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.38 KB)
This data is about Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 version 1.99.4
Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 is a program by the software company Heaventools Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Resource Tuner 1.99 R4". If it exists on your system the Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Resource Tuner 1.99 R4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resource Tuner 1.99 R4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.heaventools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Resource Tuner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Resource Tuner 1.99 R4.
8. After removing Resource Tuner 1.99 R4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 by Heaventools Software from your computer, we are not saying that Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 by Heaventools Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Resource Tuner 1.99 R4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-05 10:40:19.323