Resource Tuner 1.99 R3
Resource Tuner 1.99 R3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Resource Tuner 1.99 R3 from your computerHeaventools Software
. You can read more on Heaventools Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.heaventools.com
if you want to read more on Resource Tuner 1.99 R3 on Heaventools Software's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Resource Tuner folder (same installation drive as Windows). Resource Tuner 1.99 R3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Resource Tuner\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled restuner.exe and occupies 2.02 MB (2119928 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Resource Tuner 1.99 R3. They take an average of 2.71 MB (2836880
bytes) on disk.
- restuner.exe (2.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.99.3
of Resource Tuner 1.99 R3.
Resource Tuner 1.99 R3 is an application released by the software company Heaventools Software. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Resource Tuner 1.99 R3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Resource Tuner 1.99 R3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Resource Tuner 1.99 R3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Resource Tuner 1.99 R3". If it is installed on your PC the Resource Tuner 1.99 R3 application will be found very quickly. After you select Resource Tuner 1.99 R3 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Resource Tuner 1.99 R3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resource Tuner 1.99 R3:
- The software company is: http://www.heaventools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Resource Tuner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Resource Tuner 1.99 R3.
8. After uninstalling Resource Tuner 1.99 R3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Resource Tuner 1.99 R3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Resource Tuner 1.99 R3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Resource Tuner 1.99 R3 by Heaventools Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Resource Tuner 1.99 R3 by Heaventools Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Resource Tuner 1.99 R3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 18:25:55.677