Resource Tuner 1.97
This info is about Resource Tuner 1.97 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Resource Tuner 1.97 from your systemHeaventools Software
. More information about Heaventools Software can be seen here
. You can see more info about Resource Tuner 1.97 at http://www.heaventools.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Resource Tuner folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Resource Tuner 1.97 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Resource Tuner\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.85 MB (1943800 bytes) on disk and is titled restuner.exe.
Resource Tuner 1.97 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.93 MB (2021096
bytes) on disk.
- restuner.exe (1.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Resource Tuner 1.97 version 1.97
Resource Tuner 1.97 is a program released by the software company Heaventools Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Resource Tuner 1.97 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Resource Tuner 1.97 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Resource Tuner 1.97 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Resource Tuner 1.97". The Resource Tuner 1.97 app will be found very quickly. After you click Resource Tuner 1.97 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Resource Tuner 1.97, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resource Tuner 1.97:
- The publisher is: http://www.heaventools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Resource Tuner\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Resource Tuner 1.97.
8. After removing Resource Tuner 1.97, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Resource Tuner 1.97 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Resource Tuner 1.97 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Resource Tuner 1.97 by Heaventools Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Resource Tuner 1.97 by Heaventools Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Resource Tuner 1.97 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-04 12:01:59.497