Resource Tuner 1.93
Resource Tuner 1.93 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Resource Tuner 1.93 from your PCHeaventools Software
. You can read more on Heaventools Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.heaventools.com
to get more information about Resource Tuner 1.93 on Heaventools Software's website. Resource Tuner 1.93 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Heaventools\Resource Tuner folder, depending on the user's decision. Resource Tuner 1.93's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Heaventools\Resource Tuner\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called restuner.exe and its approximative size is 1.76 MB (1845248 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Resource Tuner 1.93. They occupy about 1.86 MB (1946006
bytes) on disk.
- crack.exe (17.98 KB)
- restuner.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (80.42 KB)
This page is about Resource Tuner 1.93 version 1.93
Resource Tuner 1.93 is an application released by the software company Heaventools Software. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Resource Tuner 1.93 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Resource Tuner 1.93 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Resource Tuner 1.93 or simply click the Search field and type in "Resource Tuner 1.93". The Resource Tuner 1.93 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Resource Tuner 1.93 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Resource Tuner 1.93, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resource Tuner 1.93:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.heaventools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Heaventools\Resource Tuner\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Resource Tuner 1.93.
8. After removing Resource Tuner 1.93, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Resource Tuner 1.93 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Resource Tuner 1.93 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Resource Tuner 1.93 by Heaventools Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Resource Tuner 1.93 by Heaventools Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Resource Tuner 1.93 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-22 14:19:20.303