Resoor 版本 1.34
Resoor 版本 1.34 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Resoor 版本 1.34 from your computerSoftConstructors
. You can read more on SoftConstructors or check for application updates here
. Click on http://softconstructors.com/
to get more information about Resoor 版本 1.34 on SoftConstructors's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\SoftConstructors\Resoor folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\SoftConstructors\Resoor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Resoor 版本 1.34. Resoor.exe is the Resoor 版本 1.34's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.02 MB (2118144 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Resoor 版本 1.34. They occupy an average of 3.14 MB (3296823
bytes) on disk.
- Resoor.exe (2.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.34
of Resoor 版本 1.34.
Resoor 版本 1.34 is a program offered by the software company SoftConstructors. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Resoor 版本 1.34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Resoor 版本 1.34 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Resoor 版本 1.34 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Resoor 版本 1.34". If it exists on your system the Resoor 版本 1.34 program will be found automatically. When you select Resoor 版本 1.34 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Resoor 版本 1.34, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resoor 版本 1.34:
- The web site of the application is: http://softconstructors.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftConstructors\Resoor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Resoor 版本 1.34.
8. After removing Resoor 版本 1.34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Resoor 版本 1.34 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Resoor 版本 1.34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Resoor 版本 1.34 by SoftConstructors from your computer, nor are we saying that Resoor 版本 1.34 by SoftConstructors is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Resoor 版本 1.34 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 12:40:00.947