This web page contains complete information on how to remove Resizer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Resizer from your computerden4b Team
. Go over here
where you can read more on den4b Team. Click on http://www.den4b.com/
to get more facts about Resizer on den4b Team's website. Resizer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Resizer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Resizer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Resizer\unins000.exe. Resizer's main file takes about 2.69 MB (2822656 bytes) and is named Resizer.exe.
Resizer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.87 MB (4053201
bytes) on disk.
- Resizer.exe (2.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current page applies to Resizer version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Resizer versions:
Resizer is a program offered by the software company den4b Team. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Resizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Resizer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Resizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Resizer". If it exists on your system the Resizer application will be found very quickly. When you click Resizer in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Resizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Resizer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.den4b.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Resizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Resizer.
8. After uninstalling Resizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Resizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Resizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Resizer by den4b Team from your PC, we are not saying that Resizer by den4b Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Resizer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 03:16:47.853