Resize Pictures Plus 2.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 from your systemAngel Software
. You can find out more on Angel Software or check for application updates here
. Further information about Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 can be found at http://www.resizepictures.net
. Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Resize Pictures Plus folder, subject to the user's choice. Resize Pictures Plus 2.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Resize Pictures Plus\unins000.exe. rpp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.35 MB (1411499 bytes) on disk.
Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.00 MB (2095812
bytes) on disk.
- rpp.exe (1.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
This info is about Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 version 2.1
Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 is a program marketed by the software company Angel Software. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Resize Pictures Plus 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Resize Pictures Plus 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Resize Pictures Plus 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.resizepictures.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Resize Pictures Plus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Resize Pictures Plus 2.1.
8. After removing Resize Pictures Plus 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 by Angel Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 by Angel Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Resize Pictures Plus 2.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 06:30:54.647