Residence Manager 1.0.54
You can find on this page details on how to remove Residence Manager 1.0.54 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Residence Manager 1.0.54 from your PCBLQ-software.com
. Open here
where you can read more on BLQ-software.com. Please open http://www.blq-software.com
if you want to read more on Residence Manager 1.0.54 on BLQ-software.com's website. Residence Manager 1.0.54 is frequently installed in the C:\Programmi\Residence Manager 1 folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Residence Manager 1.0.54 is "C:\Programmi\Residence Manager 1\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Residence Manager 1.0.54's main file takes about 12.52 MB (13127680 bytes) and is named Residence.exe.
Residence Manager 1.0.54 contains of the executables below. They take 13.66 MB (14328259
bytes) on disk.
- Residence.exe (12.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.54
of Residence Manager 1.0.54.
Residence Manager 1.0.54 is a program offered by BLQ-software.com. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Residence Manager 1.0.54 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Residence Manager 1.0.54 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Residence Manager 1.0.54 or simply click the Search field and type in "Residence Manager 1.0.54". If it is installed on your PC the Residence Manager 1.0.54 app will be found automatically. After you select Residence Manager 1.0.54 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Residence Manager 1.0.54, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Residence Manager 1.0.54:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blq-software.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programmi\Residence Manager 1\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Residence Manager 1.0.54.
8. After uninstalling Residence Manager 1.0.54, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Residence Manager 1.0.54 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Residence Manager 1.0.54 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Residence Manager 1.0.54 by BLQ-software.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Residence Manager 1.0.54 by BLQ-software.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Residence Manager 1.0.54 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 19:54:04.330