This web page is about RescueTime 126.96.36.1990 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall RescueTime 188.8.131.520 from your computerRescueTime.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on RescueTime.com. More details about the app RescueTime 184.108.40.2060 can be found at http://www.rescuetime.com/
. RescueTime 220.127.116.110 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RescueTime directory, subject to the user's choice. RescueTime 18.104.22.1680's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RescueTime\unins000.exe. RescueTime.exe is the RescueTime 22.214.171.1240's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.28 MB (3434496 bytes) on disk.
RescueTime 126.96.36.1990 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.98 MB (4175184
bytes) on disk:
- RescueTime.exe (3.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (723.33 KB)
The current web page applies to RescueTime 188.8.131.520 version 184.108.40.2060
RescueTime 220.127.116.110 is an application released by RescueTime.com. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall RescueTime 18.104.22.1680 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RescueTime 22.214.171.1240 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RescueTime 126.96.36.1990 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RescueTime 188.8.131.520". If it exists on your system the RescueTime 184.108.40.2060 application will be found very quickly. After you select RescueTime 220.127.116.110 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RescueTime 18.104.22.1680, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RescueTime 22.214.171.1240:
- The publisher is: http://www.rescuetime.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RescueTime\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RescueTime 126.96.36.1990.
8. After uninstalling RescueTime 188.8.131.520, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RescueTime 184.108.40.2060 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RescueTime 220.127.116.110 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RescueTime 18.104.22.1680 by RescueTime.com from your PC, we are not saying that RescueTime 22.214.171.1240 by RescueTime.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RescueTime 126.96.36.1990 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 11:48:49.930