RescuePRO SSD 188.8.131.52
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall RescuePRO SSD 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall RescuePRO SSD 220.127.116.11 from your systemLC Technology International, Inc.
. More data about LC Technology International, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.lc-tech.com
if you want to read more on RescuePRO SSD 18.104.22.168 on LC Technology International, Inc.'s web page. Usually the RescuePRO SSD 22.214.171.124 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RescuePRO SSD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling RescuePRO SSD 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RescuePRO SSD\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. RescuePRO.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.76 MB (11285032 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of RescuePRO SSD 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 15.95 MB (16720064
bytes) on disk.
- ImgTool.exe (1.30 MB)
- licman.exe (2.47 MB)
- RescuePRO.exe (10.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.42 MB)
This data is about RescuePRO SSD 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
RescuePRO SSD 18.104.22.168 is a program offered by LC Technology International, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove RescuePRO SSD 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RescuePRO SSD 126.96.36.199 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RescuePRO SSD 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RescuePRO SSD 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the RescuePRO SSD 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. After you select RescuePRO SSD 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RescuePRO SSD 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RescuePRO SSD 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.lc-tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RescuePRO SSD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RescuePRO SSD 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing RescuePRO SSD 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RescuePRO SSD 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RescuePRO SSD 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RescuePRO SSD 22.214.171.124 by LC Technology International, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that RescuePRO SSD 126.96.36.199 by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RescuePRO SSD 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 19:48:56.043